Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: Reviewing the polls and ......
Replies: 8 Views: 930

rider13 12.08.10 - 02:03am
Tonight I went through all the polls on this group and found some shocking things. Especially the poll that ask if this group is kept open how many and how often would the members be willing to post here. The results are as follows: *

rider13 12.08.10 - 02:11am
43% said they would post once a week. 25% said they would post several times a week. 25% said they would post once a month. and 6% said they would post every 2 weeks. Friends as of this writing there are 625 members of ATTHECROSS group and yet it seems most have NEVER POSTED, and most never even stop by and say hello in the just chat topic. Is this a sign of how Satan is running things? Is there any use for a group like this if the members are so apathetic about it? I realize we all have our problems, as do I, but how long does it take to make a short post to support this group or try to reach the lost? In the time it took to read this you COULD HAVE POSTED here! Ask the Lord to let you find the time and desire to support this group with you postings. I am fervently in prayer regarding whether to keep the group open.. members IT IS UP TO YOU! God bless those who take the time to read this. Please leave your name here if you read it and state if you will be willing to help with this group or not. *

jewely31 12.08.10 - 02:15pm
reading2.GIF yes.GIF *

jewely31 13.08.10 - 01:37pm
looking_for.GIF *

rider13 14.08.10 - 06:00am
searching.GIF *

rider13 22.07.11 - 05:00pm
Thanks endtimes for some post but it is not looking good to keep this group open. Will decide in the next few days. *

therson 8.08.11 - 03:44pm
Let us nt allow satan to make us less active. Lets support the group. *

anilan 3.10.11 - 06:28pm
We wl neva give in 2 satan coz he z fighting a losing battle.OUR GOD Z WITH US n am sure he wl neva let satan defeat us *

rider13 24.11.11 - 11:38am
Come on now!!! I really need more people willing to help and post on this group. I will check again in a few days and if I see anyone who would like to moderate or parti te in more ways I will contact you personally. I NEED YOUR HELP CHRISTIANS!. I do not care about group placings, ratings or such. I DO care about about spreading the word of God to a lost and lonely world. Will you please pray for God's will in this and if you feel led to help leave me a short message and what you would be able to do for the group. Thank you and God be with each of you. I love every soul on here! And so does the Lord! *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits