Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: Bearing other's burdens
Replies: 4 Views: 887

endtimes 29.06.08 - 11:15pm
Another reason God sometimes allows us to be tested and experience hardships is because that helps us understand, sympathize with, comfort, strengthen, and help others who are going through similar things. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 02:47pm
Thats what Jesus went through for us. He came to earth and lived as one of us in order to experience life as we do. He felt disappointment and sorrow, physibal pain, and anguish of spirit. All so He could better relate to us. He can sympathize with our weaknesses and infirmaties, the Bible tells us, because He was in all points tempted as we are. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 02:50pm
Having been here Himself, He is able to comfort us in our tribulation. Why? So we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. *

endtimes 6.07.08 - 02:54pm
He has called us to give of ourselves for others, as He Himself did for us. He causes each of us to go through many of the same difficulties that befall our fellowman in order to make us more compassionate and better equiped to help them. Its a wonderful but sometimes painful part of making us more like Himself. *

drromana 8.07.08 - 08:35am
And it is well worth it sis. Im grateful for what I have gone thru in life bcuz I can help others. Helping others is something I enjoy. God has gifted me with a compassionate heart and I have learned to use it for His glory. *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits