Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ATTHECROSS - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ATTHECROSS > Topics

Subject: A little love
Replies: 9 Views: 1063

endtimes 8.09.08 - 08:11pm
A little love and understanding and tolerance and sharing could go such a long way in solving the worlds problems. But when people dont treat others with much love, of course they are going to have problems, and they have. *

endtimes 8.09.08 - 08:16pm
In fact, all of the evils in the world today can be traced back to people's lack of love for God and each other. The simple love of God and each other is still God's solution, even in such a highly complex society as ours. If we love God, we can love each other, follow His rules of life, liberty, and the possession of happiness, and all will be well and happy in Hhm. *

jewely31 10.09.08 - 03:43pm
Amen Sisi rose.GIF.
Love one another for GOD IS LOVE! love2.GIF *

festus36 11.09.08 - 08:14am
Tank u endtimes. We have d ability to love. Rom 5:5. Hope maketh not ashamed 4 d love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by D Holy Ghost that is given to us. God is love. God dwells in us so we should love. Why do Christians not show love despite this? Our will.... *

festus36 11.09.08 - 08:26am
D will of man is that part in a man's soul that takes decision. God created man with d will to take choices. We can choose to love despite all odds. All we need to do is, say, like D Lord Jesus, in matthew 26:39. last part: nevertheless not as I WILL, but as thou WILT... *

festus36 11.09.08 - 08:46am
Jesus was able to love thru to d point of gruesome death of d cross, one who did not deserve it, but in love took our place by saying not my will, but thine be done. When it seems a struggle 4 u to love, say it loud to urself and d situation, not as I will, but as God will. God wills that we should show love. Let brotherly love continue. Love God love ur brothers and sisters, love all men and above all LOVE UR ENEMIES. *

endtimes 11.09.08 - 07:00pm
Amen. It is possible to love your enemies when you allow God's love to flood your heart. In our own strength and ability, it is not possible, but ask God to give you His heart and love for people and His creation. He will give it to you if you only ask. *

drromana 15.09.08 - 03:57am
Amen! With God's love, we are able to love others as we should. there is an old song called What The World Needs Now by the Carpenters. That song came to my mind as I was reading this topic. *

promzee 23.09.08 - 02:08pm
Confessing christ as saviour is the beginning of a faith relationship that is rooted in the sharing of love between God and his ppl. God provides this love 4 his ppl 2 share in a manner similar 2 the way Jesus lived(1John 4:17). This suggests a life of sacrificial love and service 2 others. *

promzee 23.09.08 - 02:16pm
The acid test to confirm whether we really love God is how we love 1 another. If we cannot love those around us in deed and truth, then how can we possibly say we love God whom we have not seen? We cannot. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God(1 John 4:7) *

* ATTHECROSS Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ATTHECROSS

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits